Friday, June 26, 2015

Jurassic World Review

Since it's the summer, I have begun watching tons of movies again. Most recently Jurassic World caught my eye and OMG it was amazing. Hands down, it's one of the best movies of the summer. Spoiler alert-the dinosaurs escape. Haha, I'm just kidding, of course you knew that. But on a more serious note, I did have a problem with the scene where the engineered dinosaur escapes it's cage. According to its creators, it should be able to detect the nearby prey with its ability to "feel" temperature. However, the dinosaur is unable to discover Chris Pratt when he is subtly hiding underneath the car. Well, besides that, it was amazing and Blue is too cute-except when its trying to eat people; Blue is one of the velociraptors. I definitely recommend it; honestly, I would go watch it another time. Comment down below some movies to watch; cya later!!
me. Thanks for reading this short clip and until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment